Saturday 19 May 2012

White Flowers

With Christmas just round the corner, I knew I had to get something nice for my sister. I hate shopping for gifts, so I usually just give her a gift certificate from her favorite store. This time round, I wanted to surprise her. Get her something that she'd really love. I logged onto OnlineFlowers.com to checkout their selection of holiday flowers. They had pretty floral arrangements such as Red Poinsettias, Candy Cane Arrangements, and more.

I saw the season of joy floral arrangement. White Flowers were attractively arranged in a cylinder vase with a band of silver around it. Usually people pick out reds and greens for Christmas, so you may be wondering why I choose winter white flowers. With my sister's craze for Christmas, I knew she would have decked out her home in greens and reds. So, this lovely white flower arrangement was a right choice for her. 





Well, to tell the truth, these winter white flowers made me nostalgic. I thought of Christmas celebrations we used to have when we were kids. Images of the white snow, green Christmas tree, golden decorations, silver lights, and of course, the turkey came rushing into my mind. These white flowers arrangements reminded me of the innocence of the childhood times we shared. The joy we had in our little games and the pranks we played with each other, all came tumbling like a snowball on roll.

I decided to make up for the lost time. Guess what I did? I went shopping! Don't believe me? Well, I didn't myself, till I found myself at the mall. I had a lot of fun shopping Christmas presents for my family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment